Sunday, May 16, 2010

So proud of Myself

Yesterday Derek took me out to do some shopping, I attended a friends baby shower and then we went out shopping a little more and then to dinner. Let me say, my knees hurt so bad all day long. We did not work out that morning because of how bad they hurt.

I ate very well all day, and then we went to Pomodoro's for dinner. I ordered a house salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing and a Black Olive Mushroom Calzone for dinner. I only ate half. I wasn't stuffed but I was satisfied and then I ordered a Canoli. I LOVE CANOLI'S I remember eating them when I was in NY all the time. I decided to split it with Derek. I never want to share my desserts but tonight I wanted to. I am glad I did. It was a nice size and I didn't want to be stuffed so I ate half. It was soooo good but I didn't feel like I needed more than what I had. It was a fabulous dinner.

I was able to purchase two pairs of capri's and two shirts. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment