Friday, May 14, 2010

Today is the day

Today is the day that I am starting my blog ramblings for my weight-loss. I will fist start by saying. I am obese and need to loose weight. I am tired of being overweight and tired of not being able to run and jump with my kids because it hurts my knees or back and I am just too "tired" to do it.

I started a week ago to get motivated to start working out and working on loosing weight. I weighed in at 262.6 pounds. I worked out on Friday morning at 5:30 with Derek, Saturday we worked out and I did 30 step ups on the stairs and walked 2 miles during 400 calories during that walk. Took Sunday off since it was SUNDAY! hehe and then picked back up on Monday which was my 38th birthday. But the sad part was I had a cake on Sunday that a wonderful neighbor gave me and then Monday I had two cakes. One of which Derek made and one from my awesome friend Amy. So there is my downfall I suppose. We also took of Thursday which kind of ruined the idea of a "last chance workout" so I weighed in this morning at a whopping 262.2 lbs. After all that work I only lost .4 lbs. UGH. That was so disheartening.

I am still going to push forward and work on getting this weight off. I worked out this morning and I plan to work out the same as I did before. Hopefully with better results since there wont be any cake around. :D I go to the doctor on Tuesday and hopefully we can get this thyroid problem straightened out since I seem to have leveled off again. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment